These are the unhealthy eating habits which could lead to overweight issue:
* eating processed or fast food high in fat
* not eating fruit, vegetables and unrefined carbohydrates, such as wholemeal bread and brown rice
* drinking too much alcohol – alcohol contains a lot of calories, and heavy drinkers are often overweight
* eating out a lot – you may have a starter or dessert in a restaurant, and the food can be higher in fat and sugar
* eating larger portions than you need - you may be encouraged to eat too much if your friends or relatives are also eating large portions
* comfort eating – if you feel depressed or have low self-esteem you may comfort eat to make yourself feel better.
By changing these bad habits, you might see positive changes to your weight,